Lunch for about $3
Nov, 9, 2010Posted by
I had another quick Jade Dragon meal today for lunch. Another Mandarin Orange Chicken frozen meal with a Nature Trails Oats & Chocolate granola bar and to round it off a generic Fruit Punch Soda – all from Save-A-Lot.
That’s the same cheap, quick meal as last week with the same frozen entree and a different choice of granola bar and generic soda – but I got the the same savings. Plus (it bear repeating) that the whole thing took about 8 minutes including walking back and forth from my desk to the refrigerator and microwave (2X).
Oh, and don’t get me started on their milk that actually costs less than a gallon of gas!
- » Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
- » More Quick Lunch: Taco Bell (again)
- » 15 Bag Lunch Idea from WebMD
- » Organic Lunch for Under $7.00
- » Lunch in 8 Minutes for about $2.70
Posted in Quick Meals by |