Gmail Adds More Customizations – Advanced IMAP Controls
Oct, 13, 2008Posted by
For you IMAP email users out there New in Labs: Advanced IMAP Controls talks about Gmail’s newest customizations for you through Gmail Labs; filtering which labels to sync or not, marking messages for deletion now allows either immediate deletion or a more traditional IMAP delete when folder is expunged option, and you can choose from 3 archive options – a) send archived messages to All Mail (default, no change required), b) send message to Trash when deleted from the last visible IMAP folder, or c) permanently delete message when deleted from the last visible IMAP folder.
Read New in Labs: Advanced IMAP Controls for the complete 411.
- » Gmail looking out for security - again
- » Gmail Notifier (beta) for Windows or Mac
- » The Gmail Email Reminder?
- » Gmail - Oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#103)
- » Gmail Errors and Login Issues
Posted in Email by |